Object Type: Folder
In Folder: Buildings and Grounds - Record Group 5.39
Original Size: 7.01 MB
Original Size: 6.53 MB
Original Size: 6.18 MB
Transcript: Danforth Chapel Dedicated in 1938, the chapel was the gift of Mr. William H. Danforth and family. It adjoins Draper Memorial Building. The Gothic architecture and beautiful stained glass windows give it a worshipful atmosphere.