Object Type: FolderIn Folder: Buildings and Grounds - Record Group 5.39
Expand to show object metadata
Box 25, Folder 11
Digital Surrogate: false
Catalogue Reference: Baker House
Coverage From: 1866-01-01
Coverage To: 2017-04-28
Originally built for Dr. and Mrs. S.R. Baker in the 1920s, the house stood on Prospect Street before it was purchased from the college and moved to Bluebird Subdivision in May 1960.